We are looking for an experienced QA to join us and lead our Novi Sad-based team.
- Responsible for creating test plans and strategy
- Reviews and re-evaluates the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules
- Oversees testing of software features
- Oversees quality review of various applications
- Oversees implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes
- Leads/mentors Test Engineers and shares knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions
- Assists in formulating QA standards and best practices, organizational policies and processes and strategic plans
- Experience – 4+ years as a QA, and 2+ years of leading teams.
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC and STLC.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with web and mobile (Android/iOS) testing.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are offering:
- Challenging projects with newest technology stacks
- 23 vacation days
- English lessons on company’s time and dime
- Excellent paid private health insurance
- Excellent headquarters located in the city center with great food options nearby
- Flexible working hours to meet your daily routines
- Remote working days guaranteed
- Continuous education with a personal yearly budget for workshops, conferences…
- Biannual feedbacks and a possibility not only to move vertically in the company but also horizontally (change stacks, teams, learn something new, grow)
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Team building activities
- Negotiable salary