We are looking for
Hybrid / Remote – Novi Sad
About this position
We are looking to grow our 5-member DevOps team with an additional pair of expert hands to help drive DevOps initiatives.
We will expect you to effectively communicate with our development and operations team and orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale.
The responsibilities include building a process for automation, and contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
- Create and maintain virtual infrastructure, both manually and through code, on multiple cloud platforms (including, but not limited to: AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, Hetzner).
- Improve and expand our CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensure proper logging and monitoring metrics during the entire application lifecycle.
- Cultivate and improve operational automation processes.
- Participate in infrastructure architecture decisions.
- Support development teams in optimizing application performance, reliability, and security.
- Explore new technologies to improve systems’ functionality and stability.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in maintaining infrastructure on AWS/Azure.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and the bash shell.
- Knowledge of OpenSource monitoring and alerting tools.
- Familiar with Security Ops topics.
- Knowledge of automation, monitoring, and deployment processes.
- Genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn.
- Have experience in working with containers.
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of Python/Go or additional programming languages.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- English language working proficiency (minimum B1 level, we’ll get you to the required B2 level).
What’s in it for you
- You will work with a highly independent and collaborative team in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- You will manage your working hours to meet your daily routines and choose the work mode as you see fit, work from the office, remote work, or a suitable combination of the two.
- All decisions regarding your further knowledge and career advancement are made by you, but you can always count on the team to bring up fresh and useful up-to-date info that can help you decide how and when you’ll spend your educational budget. For more in-depth career planning you can always consult management in our biannual feedback sessions.
- You’ll use your 23 vacation days a year as you wish/plan, take English lessons if needed or wanted, have excellent paid private health insurance, and attend team activities outside work if you feel like it.
- The salary is negotiable and starts at 2.5k Euro net.