We are looking for
Hybrid / Remote – Novi Sad
About this position
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer with substantial experience with design software and wireframe tools to help turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
The job includes working on a wide range of products for both web and mobile industries, including but not limited to platforms, web apps, mobile apps, and websites, from early-stage product exploration to refining and shipping features. In addition, you’ll team up with product owners, project managers, and developers to create functional and visually appealing software products. You are passionate about design and learning and interested in taking ownership of projects.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners, project managers, and developers.
- Ability to work both independently and closely with others in teams.
- Have the creativity, innovation, and desire to research and contribute to building a great business.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Understand projects and follow their style, typography, colors, images, and overall look and feel.
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and polished designs from business ideas and user insights.
- Design modern and sustainable experiences that scale across the product, catering to all edge and corner cases.
- Use wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process, understanding complex technological concepts and communicating them in simplified, visual form.
- 3+ years work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe suite, and understanding of visual design (layout information, hierarchy, typography, color).
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Good time-management skills.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum teams.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Strong English communication skills.
What’s in it for you
- You will work with a highly independent and collaborative team in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- You will manage your working hours to meet your daily routines and choose the work mode as you see fit, work from the office, remote work, or a suitable combination of the two.
- All decisions regarding your further knowledge and career advancement are made by you, but you can always count on the team to bring up fresh and useful up-to-date info that can help you decide how and when you’ll spend your educational budget. For more in-depth career planning you can always consult management in our biannual feedback sessions.
- You’ll use your 23 vacation days a year as you wish/plan, take English lessons if needed or wanted, have excellent paid private health insurance, and attend team activities outside work if you feel like it.